June 2nd, 2018
This Annual Family event is Mapleview's way of saying thanks to ALL of our volunteers who tirelessly give of their time and talents throughout the year, in one, or several areas of Ministry here at Mapleview.
We couldn't do what we do without you. We'd love to have you join us for this great event, as our expression of appreciation!
This year we are going bowling at BOWLERAMA located in the Bayfield Mall.
See you there!
TYL CONF: DIMENSIONS
June 8th - June 9th, 2018
CONFERENCE IS HERE! We are so excited to be hosting our Second Annual TYL CONF. This year we are going bigger and better and are so excited to party with you!
Make sure you check the website for full details.
VIPre ($30) ends May 19th then the price goes up ($50)!
Get your tickets today.
Mapleview Sports Camp
July 9th - July 13th, 2018
COSTS: $125.00 per week /child
- Program starts 9:00am and runs until 3:30pm. (Must be dropped off and picked up no more than 15 min before/after daily program)
- The choice to participate in one of three sports (Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Soccer)
- July 9th - July 13th
- Lunch can be purchased for $20 for the week
ALL ATHLETES RECEIVE:
- Comprehensive technical training from certified coaches
- Opportunities to participate in individual and team competitions
- An Enthusiastic Staff of Councillors
- Daily Bible Devotionals
- Camper T-shirt
- End of Week Awards
- An Evaluation of Sport-Specific Skills
Mapleview Community Church Campus boasts an indoor basketball facility with three full-sized courts, a soccer field and an outdoor beach volleyball court.
All questions or concerns regarding the program can be answered by calling
A $30 administration fee will be
charged for cancellation per child.
Kids Kamp: Shipwrecked
July 23rd - July 27th, 2018
Calling all Castaways! Venture onto an uncharted island where kids survive and thrive! Come and be anchored in the truth that Jesus carries us through life’s storms. Join us for a full day, week long camp of Bible stories, songs, skits, crafts, games and field trips where we will make new friends, hang out with old ones and be “rescued by Jesus”!
Full Day Camp is for children going into Grade 1 - 6
Morning Camp is for children going into Junior & Senior Kindergarten
- If you require after care for your child, please select the add on. It will $5 per day.
For all the information make sure you download our Brochure!
Please note: there are two different waivers in the document attached that MUST be filled out prior to Camp. Please click on the links and fill these out.
All full day castaways are going to ALT ROCK and Gr. 3 - Gr. 6 are going to VERTICAL ZONE.